Monday, October 13, 2014

11 +

not alot of time. I  will convey my feelings in scriptures. search them!!

mosiah 1:6
Book of Mormon
"Oh my sons, I would that ye should remember that these sayings are true, and also that these records are true.  And behold, also the plates of Nephi, which contain the records and the sayings of our fathers from the time they left Jerusalem until now, and they are true; and we can know of their surety because we have them before our eyes."

dc 17:6
Doctrine & Covenants
"And he has translated the book, even that part which I have commanded him, and as your Lord and your God liveth it is true."

ether 12:4
Book of Mormon
"Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God."

BE GOOD I LOVE YOU ALL

share the gospel and study the scriptures if you dont feel worthy to share it!

thank you all for praying for me! i feel it daily!!


SO MUCH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment